Saturday, February 18, 2012

Photo Safari Montreal en Lumière

Last evening was mild for the middle of February so me and my friend decided to go out on safari in downtown Montreal again. There is always stuff to see and do but I was a bit apprehensive since this was our first outing after dark.

I'm always fascinated by people in the Metro.

Turns out that if you look hard enough there are many opportunities to take shots without a flash using available light. No flash was used in any of the shots on this post but a tripod is a must in many cases.

Jali from Belgium in concert outdoors.
Projection on a building of an artsy animation short.
This is a 4 second exposure using 2 ND filters.
Lights pointed at the street made for some interesting shots.

We had a blast shooting around the festival and I'm sure we'll be doing this again.

Thanks for watching.

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment