Saturday, December 3, 2011

More pictures from the JEM JR 120 film camera

I recently posted pictures I took with a 120 film camera, a 1940 JEM JR. The scanned negatives are so big that they are 15mb each even after cropping them in GIMP! I scaled them down more and I'm posting the rest of them here today.

15 second exposure at f/11 on ISO 100 Kodak Film. The camera was on a stair.
6 second exposure at f/11 on ISO 100 Kodak Film. The camera was on the ground facing traffic!
1/30 exposure at f/11 on ISO 100 Kodak Film. The camera was in my hands at waist level. This is my Dad in front of the house where he used to live. The picture was tweaked a bit in GIMP to adjust brightness and saturation.
10 second exposure at f/11 on ISO 100 Kodak Film. The camera was on the ground. The ring you see is a reflection off of a glossy black ring around the lens from the car lights.
10 second exposure at f/11 on ISO 100 Kodak Film. The camera was on a lawnchair. This is media and Police at Occupy Montreal in October 2011.

Processing these 8 images, it is a 6cm X 9cm frame, cost me $11 but I'm quite happy with the results as each shot came out good. That's the thing with film photography, it slows you down and makes you take your time. Digital is great for practice and preparing you to do film.

Thanks for watching.

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment