Thursday, December 8, 2011

1939 Voigtlander Brillant test roll.

A few months back I bought a 120 film Voigtlander Brillant camera for $40 at a flea market. This was pretty expensive for me as I usually dump no more than $20 on old cameras. I bought a good quality film for it, Kodak Portra 160 professional and loaded it.

1/100 at f/16

I was a bit worried about the condition of the lens and I had problems loading and counting the frames properly. I eventually lost 4 frames on the roll to that stupid mistake. Live and learn!

1/100 at f/16
The shots came out real good. Apart from 2 that came out out of focus due to me not being steady enough while holding the camera, the remaining 6 shots came out real good. I can't wait to load it up again to take some real nice shots.
1/100 at f/16
 The first and last shot are covered in dust from the scan. The shop that did the job will remain nameless until I see what they are willing to do about it once I bring it to their attention.

1/100 at f/16
f/100 at f/16
1/25 at f/3.2 no flash
Hope you enjoy what I posted here. Thanks for watching.

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment