Friday, December 23, 2011

My "new" Minolta X-570

The initial shot of every new camera I get.
 I just got my hands on this well used Minolta X-570 35mm film SLR with an incredible 1:1.7 50mm lens off of Kijiji. The results are just amazing. I had a bit of doubt since it does depend on batteries for shutter operation but I'm quite pleased with the performance.



I used a Kodak 200 ISO film for my test roll. Today was a great day with large snow flakes coming down with no wind. I went through that test roll within a few hours since I had already planned a shoot for the scenes you see here.


The price was cheap at $35 since the UV filter is jammed on the lens after being dropped. I can live with that and this purchase ended up being a wise gamble.


Thanks for watching.

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment