Monday, October 17, 2011

Occupy Montreal, a photo report.


I went down to Victoria Square today to see what this was all about and also bring some needed goods like winter coats and some sleeping bags.

Queen Victoria with a Guy Fawkes mask, it's kind of poetic.

Young and old are asking for a better today and tomorrow. I can't hold that against anybody and I admire them for braving the elements like this in the Fall.


The place chosen for this is located in front of the Montreal Stock Exchange sandwiched between tall buildings. The wind is pretty harsh and cold.


However everyone is in good spirits and I wish them all the best. I will be visiting again soon.


I had no tripod with me so I used what I could find, lamp posts, cement blocks and whatever else I could find to support the camera.

Until next time have fun and keep taking pictures.

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment