Sunday, October 16, 2011

Project 365: Wolverine Day 1

Wolverine showing his stuff wondering if he's happy or not to be the subject of this new experiment.


A 365 project roughly consist of taking one picture a day for an entire year on a given subject. I had the intention of doing this for a while since the commitment forces you to go and shoot everyday. Practice makes perfect wouldn't you know it.

The only thing missing was a subject and I found mine yesterday. I literally found it on the ground of an hotel parking lot. I give you Wolverine.

Wolverine looks kinda funny and as most of you know has one very short fuse and character to match. So starting today I will post a picture of Wolverine once a day for the next year on top of my other posts.

So join me and keep posted on his many adventures to come.

Thanks for watching and keep taking pictures.

Gerry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment